Calling all female cloud evangelists! This is your chance to win some recognition for your outstanding work in the cloud space.
Cloud Girls and Women in the Channel have joined forces to select the third annual “Cloud Girls Rising, Women to Watch” awards.
We’re honoring and recognizing women who have demonstrated innovation, solution-orientation and thought leadership in the cloud space in 2017.
Does that sound like you, or someone you know? Fill out the submission form. Tell us how you or your nominee has advanced and shaped the cloud conversation at your/her company and with clients and peers.
Got Mad Cloud Skills? We encourage you to nominate yourself!
We’re accepting submissions from the partner community now. If you or your nominee are in a sales, marketing or engineering role for an agent, VAR, MSP or service provider delivering cloud services through the channel, we’d like to hear from you.
All applications must be submitted by Feb. 23, 2018. But don’t wait. APPLY NOW!
Winners will be announced at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo in Las Vegas on April 19!
- A commemorative crystal award presented at Channel Partners Conference & Expo 2018
- An announcement of their achievement on the Channel Partners website
- A profile of their achievement on the Cloud Girls website
- A Cloud Girls Rising Winner logo for their website
- One year of complimentary membership in Cloud Girls
Two awards will be given, one in each of the following categories:
- Trailblazer: A seasoned female technology industry veteran who is paving the way for her organization, customers and industry in advancing cloud and next-generation technology solutions.
- Rising Star: A female up-and-comer in the cloud community who has shown initiative in advancing cloud and next-generation technology solutions for her organization, customers and the industry.
To be eligible for the award, a woman must be in a sales, marketing or engineering role within the channel community (agent/VAR/MSP/SI or cloud service provider) and be an integral part of creating products, tools or solutions around cloud services.
The ideal candidate:
- Contributes significantly to transform the cloud conversation at her organization, either in a sales, marketing or engineering capacity.
- Serves as a catalyst to help advance others in cloud knowledge both internally and externally.
- Is recognized as a role model and mentor to colleagues and others at work and in the partner community.
- Is adept at listening and connects well with varied communities of people.
- Shows authentic leadership with a commitment to her values.
Candidates will be judged based on three areas:
- Achieving personal success
- Evangelizing knowledge and change in the cloud space
- Advancing the cloud conversation among women from classroom to boardroom
Good luck and see you in Vegas!