… best picture. Many will enter. Only one will win.
While we’ll use the above to categorize entries, our judging criteria are all about transformative impact. We will award points based on:
- Business value: This includes demonstrated cost savings, productivity gains or efficiency improvements. 20 points
- Customer experience: How well did the solution improve the client employee and end customer experience? 20 points
- Digital transformation: How well did you help the customer transform its processes through a combination of technology, services and out-of-the-box thinking? 20 points
- Revenue: Did the project result in new revenue? 20 points
- Relevance to the category: Does the solution fit the category in which it was submitted? 10 points
- Vision: Did you use newer techs, or think outside the box to use an older tech in new ways? 10 points
We’ll carefully evaluate all entries. If your submission demonstrates expertise in the technology and a focus on comprehensive, innovative approaches to digital transformation, there’s a good chance you’ll be named to the short list and invited to the ceremony. From there we’ll choose finalists, those whose submissions are among the five best in each category. You’re an inspiration to your peers, and we’ll offer up your story as an example of what’s possible. Finalists will be mentioned on stage at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo in Las Vegas. We’ll show your logo on the big screen, and each finalist will receive a trophy.
Then, 12 winners will be announced at the awards ceremony — one per category, plus our Vertical Virtuoso and Digi Master. These winners will be given their trophies on stage and singled out for their achievements.
So Why Enter?
Not convinced that this is the competition for you? Here are five reasons to enter by Feb. 15:
- Entering is easy. You’ve already done the hard work by implementing a highly successful project for your customer, or your own company. Now with a few simple steps you can get the recognition you so richly deserve. Who wouldn’t want a personalized Digi Award winner logo on their website?
- We’ll shower you with attention. Like the MSP 501s, the new Digi Awards are sure to inspire envy among peers and recognition of your expertise among customers and suppliers. Short-listers, finalists and winners will receive coverage on the Channel Partners website, at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo and across our social media networks. You might even get to join Digi on our podcast.
- You can share the spotlight. Besides well-deserved bragging rights for your company, by telling the tale of your top projects, your clients, individual employees, master agents and distributors, suppliers and peer partners can share in the recognition.
- Ten categories equal many chances to win. The CP 360° awards recognized 25 winners. Now, with 10 categories plus two special awards and the ability to enter multiple projects, the odds are ever more in your favor.
- Networking opportunities. The Influencers & Innovators Digi Awards reception will be one of the hottest tickets at #CPExpo, and the only way in is to land on one of our short lists.
To enter, download the application form and tell us about a customer success story, in case study format. Ready? Go Digi!
Pages: Previous 1 2