Pre-Ordering Measurement 1. OSS Pre-Order Interface Response Timeliness: Measures whether an incumbent’s pre-ordering systems provide reasonably prompt response times.
Order Measurements 2. Order Notifier Timeliness: Measures the amount of time it takes an incumbent to send a notice either confirming whether an order placed by a competitor has been accepted, and indicating the date on which the requested service will be provisioned, or informing the competitor that an order has been rejected.
3. Order Completion Notifier Timeliness: Measures the amount of time between the actual order completion and the distribution of the order completion notice to the competitor.
4. Percentage of Jeopardies: Measures the number of orders with due dates that receive advance jeopardy notices.
Provisioning Measurements 5. Percentage On Time Performance: Measures the percentage of CLEC orders that were provisioned on or before the scheduled due date.
6. Average Delay Days on Missed Installation Orders: Measures the average amount of time by which an incumbent misses confirmed installation due dates.
7. Installation Quality: Measures the percentage of completed orders for which CLECs file trouble reports with the first 30 days after completion of the order.
8. Percentage Missed Appointment: Measures the number of missed customer appointments for competitors.
9. Open Orders in Hold Status: Measures the percentage of circuits that are past the committed due date as of the end of the reporting period.
Maintenance and Repair Measurements 10. Trouble Report Rate: Measures the percentage of provisioned loops or circuits with troubles reported within a certain period.
11. Repeat Trouble Report Rate: Measures the percentage of trouble tickets that are repeat trouble tickets, generated within a 30-day period.
12. Time to Restore: Measures the mean time required by incumbents to restore services after a competitor files a trouble ticket.
Source: The Federal Communications Commission (www.fcc.gov)
.@Telarus changes things up a bit by moving from six channel regions to three. channelpartnersonline.com/2019/06/12/tel…
June 12 2019 @ 21:58:18 UTC