AT&T Partner Exchange just honored GTT Communications, MetTel and 13 other partners.
AT&T’s decorated reseller program doled out its “Cowbell” awards for partners that generate the most revenue in specific technology categories. Those technologies include networking, mobility, security, cloud and internet of things (IoT). GTT, MetTel and Sonic slotted in as the three “Market Movers,” who posted the highest total new sales revenue.
The Partner Exchange program launched in 2013 and used a cowbell to celebrate its first five solution provider partners.
AT&T Partner Solutions last month introduced several program updates to better support 5G monetization and make its channel managers more efficient.
“Investments in the program in 2019 came in a variety of ways, including new products, tooling and platforms, and simplification in processes,” the company said. “At the core of it all, these changes were about keeping the solution provider at the center of everything we do; making it easier and faster to sell more AT&T services.”
The 15 winners are listed below:
- Market Mover – GTT Communications
- Market Mover – Sonic Telecom
- Market Mover – MetTel
- Strategic Product Award: Network Solutions – Platinum Elite – AireSpring
- Strategic Product Award: Ethernet – Platinum Elite – SEGRA
- Strategic Product Award: Broadband – Platinum Elite – Hughes Network Systems
- Strategic Product Award: Internet of Things – Platinum Elite – zoomMediaPlus
- Strategic Product Award: Mobility CRU – Platinum Elite – DataXoom
- Strategic Product Award: Network Solutions – Platinum & Gold – Broadband Hospitality
- Strategic Product Award: Ethernet – Platinum & Gold – Masergy Communications
- Strategic Product Award: Broadband – Platinum & Gold – Telecom Evolution
- Fast Start Award – Pareteum
- Business Transformation Award – Global Data Systems
- Strategic Wireline Award – West IP – Intrado
- Strategic Mobility Award – Altaworx
We covered the AT&T Alliance Channel’s award winners earlier this year. Also, read more about what MetTel has been doing in the area of SD-WAN.