Jenne is the networking company’s Distributor of the Year for the Americas, while Tech Data is Extreme’s Distributor of the Year for Managed Partners in the Americas. Extreme honored 11 partners at its recent Americas Partner Conference. The list includes multiple companies and partner types.
Jenne won Extreme Networks’ North American Distributor of the Year award in 2017.
— Extreme Networks (@ExtremeNetworks) October 29, 2019
Gordon Mackintosh, Extreme’s vice president of worldwide channels, said his teamed made the conference’s theme “The Extreme Difference.”
“This describes our approach to building strong relationships with, investing in, and enabling our channel partner community to deliver innovation for their customers, and unleash the power of cloud-driven networking to catapult their business growth,” Mackintosh said. “Many in our partner network embody these qualities of community, collaboration and innovation. But none more so than those who received awards.”
Extreme rolled out several updates, including a new partner specialization at its recent partner summit. The company has been integrating Aerohive Networks’ product and channel assets, which it acquired earlier this year. Extreme last month announced a new agreement for Jenne to distribute the Aerohive portfolio.
Below is the list of award winners:
- Extreme Difference Award (Americas) – PC Solutions & Integration
- Deal of the Year (Americas) – IK Network Solutions
- Partner of the Year (US) – Integration Partners
- Partner of the Year AND Services Partner of the Year (Canada) – Combat Networks
- Partner of the Year AND Marketing Partner of the Year (LATAM) – TDEC Network Group
- Services Partner of the Year (US) – Step CG
- Services Partner of the Year (LATAM) – Expertos en Computo y Comunicaciones SA de CV
- Marketing Partner of the Year (US) – Nth Generation Computing
- Marketing Partner of the Year (Canada) – Charter Telecom
- Distributor of the Year (Americas) – Jenne, Inc.
- Distributor of the Year for Managed Partners (Americas) – Tech Data Corporation