Sungard Availability Services (Sungard AS) has recognized seven “exceptional” partners with its yearly Partner Performance Awards.
Sungard AS’ Darren Thomas
Every year, Sungard AS singles out partners for their execution and customer service in helping customers solve IT transformation problems to accelerate their businesses.
“In 2018, Sungard AS focused on building our network of strategic alliances with leading cloud, communications and hybrid IT providers,” said Darren Thomas, senior vice president of global channels. “By combining our strengths, expertise and services, we can deliver IT resiliency for complex environments. Partners are an important part of Sungard AS’ go-to-market strategy, and each of these companies stood out in their efforts to help us provide critical application management, production, cloud and disaster recovery services to our joint customers in 2018.”
|Be sure to read our recent compilation of “Top Partners: Best of the Best,” featuring channel partners and suppliers recognized for their achievements with numerous companies in the industry.
This year’s recipients are:
- Strategic Technology Alliance Partner of the Year: Amazon Web Services (AWS). In 2018, AWS and Sungard AS accelerated a joint go-to-market plan aimed at addressing the application resiliency needs of customers as they move workloads to the cloud.
- Breakout Technology Partner of the Year: Zerto. Last year, Sungard AS provided recovery solutions leveraging Zerto to address a broad range of complex recovery use cases.
- Master Agent Partner of the Year: Avant Communications. Avant is Sungard AS’ fastest-growing master agent with continued year-over-year growth in 2018.
- Canadian Partner of the Year: Softchoice. It drove new business across the Sungard AS portfolio of disaster recovery, application cloud and hosted private cloud solutions last year.
- SAP Cloud Partner of the Year: Illumiti. It delivered strong, incremental revenue growth for Sungard AS’ application cloud services in 2018 as a SAP SI and consulting partner.
- Canadian Consulting Partner of the Year: Zanaris. It was the largest and most successful Canadian consulting partner for Sungard AS last year.
- U.S. Consulting Partner of the Year: ROI Communications. It delivered core competencies such as voice, VoIP, data, hosting, colocation, storage, cloud computing, wireless, network design and implementation.
The Sungard AS Partner Program’s goal is to help customers accelerate their cloud migration while maintaining resiliency across their multicloud environments.