… UC and communications APIs to customize the business communications experience.
The Number Programmability service enables any VBC phone number to be programmatically routed to a host of API-driven capabilities, allowing enterprises to customize their communications system to meet their own unique business needs – with just a few lines of code – and bringing increased capabilities to the newly launched CX Cloud Express contact-center package.
“Communications is at the core of a business’ digital transformation,” said Jay Patel, Vonage‘s senior vice president of product management. “Most companies focus on innovation to move their businesses forward and digital-transformation initiatives often lead the way. To meet the growing need for tools that fuel digital transformation, Vonage Number Programmability provides enterprises with unprecedented capabilities to customize their business communications applications with common web technologies.”
Also at Enterprise Connect:
- Poly, formerly Plantronics, announced the Poly CCX Series business desk phones that pair a native Microsoft Teams solution with premium voice quality, and the integration of two AWS solutions – Amazon Chime and Alexa for Business – with the Trio conference phone.
- Nectar announced it has partnered with Jabra to integrate asset management and user experience telemetry into its recently announced, next-generation collaboration performance management platform, Nectar 10.
- Talkdesk unveiled Talkdesk Workforce Management, a cloud-native and 100 percent microservices architecture fully unified with a CCaaS platform.
- Unified Office announced it is expanding its Total Connect Now platform to include its Visual Call Flow Builder offering, which provides allows customers and resellers to build, design and manage their own call flows.
- Ribbon Communications announced the general availability of its Session Border Controller (SBC) Software edition Lite (SWe Lite) in the Microsoft Azure marketplace. SWe Lite delivers Teams Direct Routing advanced voice and security capabilities from Microsoft Azure.
Pages: Previous 1 2