Cybersecurity vendor CrowdStrike is rolling out a new tiered program for reseller partners designed to further accelerate sales and offer partners additional revenue streams through partner-provided services, solutions and other opportunities.
The updated Elevate Partner Program is a unified program that incorporates all security offerings, partners and their go-to-market models. It includes the following classifications: associate, resell focus, resell elite and partner security service.
Matthew Polly, CrowdStrike‘s vice president of worldwide business development and channels, tells us his company is “always looking to innovate and evolve on behalf of our customers and channel partners’ needs.” The new tiers will better enable new and existing partners to develop expertise around specific technology areas and industries, he said.
“We take a highly collaborative approach with all our partners, and this was no exception,” he said. “We worked extensively with partners around the world to help us develop the criteria for graduating from tier to tier, as well as the enablement materials that would help be better equipped to position, sell, and service CrowdStrike.
The partner program is based on six different paths to partner engagement and profitability, including:
- Channel: Reselling through a program that “focuses on the product first.”
- Technology alliances: Providing out-of-the-box integrations between the CrowdStrike technology and other technologies to create complete customer solutions.
- MSSPs: Delivering value-added services to customers, with CrowdStrike as an enabling technology.
- OEMs: Embedding CrowdStrike technology into third-party hardware, software and service solutions.
- CrowdStrike platform: Building applications that are based on data from the Falcon platform and deliver insights to customer environments.
- Cloud procurements: Leveraging CrowdStrike to provide security teams improved visibility and control for cloud-based infrastructure and workloads.
CrowdStrike provides cloud-delivered endpoint protection. Using artificial intelligence (AI), its Falcon platform offers visibility and protection across the enterprise and prevents attacks on endpoints on or off the network.
|Here’s our most recent list of important channel-program changes you should know.|
“This program gives partners greater flexibility to choose how to engage and go-to-market with CrowdStrike, while providing more benefits to those partners who invest heavily in their CrowdStrike business,” Polly said. “With today’s announcement, we actively expand on opportunities and build on mutual successes, while delivering more benefits, enablement and rewards for our ecosystem of partners. The tiering structure will also help CrowdStrike scale out to meet the demand we are encountering in the market, providing clean processes for supporting solution provider partners of all sizes.”
“We are excited to be a member of the CrowdStrike Elevate Partner program and provide our customers with the ability to effectively prevent, detect and respond to threats, including sophisticated intrusions,” said Larry Pfeifer, Consortium Network’s president. “CrowdStrike’s compelling platform approach to delivering the full suite of endpoint-protection capabilities, all through a single agent, is completely unique in the industry and aligns with customers’ needs to reduce enterprise complexity without compromising threat protection and the user experience.”