Ivanti Tuesday presented its 2018 Partner of the Year Awards for the Americas during the Ivanti Interchange18 conference in Dallas.
The Ivanti Partner Program, which was enhanced earlier this year with expanded enablement resources for various partner types, features programs for MSPs, expert solution providers (ESPs) and national sales providers (NSPs), alliance partners and distribution partners.
“Ivanti is pleased to honor the success and passion of its partners as they deliver on our vision to break down IT silos and unify IT through increased visibility and automated processes,” said Reza Parsia, Ivanti’s vice president of channel sales. “Our Partners of the Year have made significant contributions to our business growth, and provide impressive passion and expertise to our mutual customers.”
The 2018 Ivanti Partner of the Year Awards for the Americas are:
- Partner Sales Rep of the Year: Daniel Lew, regional sales director for Southern California, Alchemy Technology Group
- Sales Engineer of the Year: Brian Hoskins, director of service management, Network Consulting Services
- Latin America Partner of the Year: 4 Deal Solutions
- Services Partner of the Year: Network Consulting Services
- ESP Partner of the Year: Presidio
- NSP Partner of the Year: CDW
- MSP Partner of the Year: NCR
- New Partner of the Year: Flycast Partners
- Distribution Partner of the Year: Carahsoft
“CDW is thrilled to be named the Ivanti NSP Partner of the Year,” said Dawn Lodewyck, CDW’s category manager of software solutions and analytics.
“We are very excited about this award and about the future of our partnership with Ivanti,” said Ryan Arthur, Flycast’s director of sales. “We are appreciative of the recognition as New Partner of the Year and look forward to building our mutual success in the coming years.”