CHANNEL PARTNERS CONFERENCE & EXPO — Channel Partners Thursday announced four Best in Show, three Channel Maker and seven Channel Partners Choice Award winners. The awards presentation took place at The Channel Partners Studio in the expo hall at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo in Las Vegas.
Best in Show winners are selected by Channel Partners Conference & Expo attendees along with a panel of editors. Show-goers were able to vote for their favorites in four categories by way of a mobile app, online or by stopping at the Channel Partners booth.
The finalists for Best New Exhibitor were IBM, Office Depot and Sprint. The finalists for Best Booth Design were Broadvoice, Jive and Vonage. The finalists for Best Giveaway/Promotion were AireSpring’s Pay or Play Roulette Option, Jenne’s Partner Product Package and ReInvent Telecom’s Scottsdale Weekend Getaway. The finalists for the Best New Product were 8×8’s UC product, COLOTRAQ’s Cybersecurity RFP Tool and MasterStream’s Carrier Access.
The Best in Show winners are:
- Best New Exhibitor: Office Depot
- Best Booth Design: Vonage
- Best Giveaway/Promotion: AireSpring Pay or Play Roulette Option
- Best New Product: COLOTRAQ Cybersecurity RFP Tool
Three Channel Maker awards were presented — one to a carrier or cable company, one to a master agent or distributor, and one to a next-gen solution provider — for going above and beyond in bringing their partners to the conference. Winners were determined by the number of attendees who books expo passes using dedicated codes.
The Channel Maker winners were:
- Carriers & Cablecos: AT&T
- Masters & Distributors: Avant Communications
- Next-Gen Solution Providers: CallTower
Channel Partners Choice Awards recognize suppliers for innovations in their channel programs. Nominations for the awards are submitted by partners.
The Channel Partners Choice Award winners were:
- Broadvoice (nominated by Sandler Partners)
- CenturyLink (nominated by Lightstream)
- Datto (nominated by Anchor Network Solutions, IT Partners and ThinkGard)
- Harmony PSA (nominated by acmeo GmbH)
- Intermedia (nominated by Northwest Cloud Consulting)
- Mist Systems (nominated by World Wide Technology)
- Star2Star Communications (nominated by SouthTech)
The Channel Partners Studio is sponsored by Jive Communications.