- InfoSec Global unveiled its AgileSec VPN commercial product which supports custom, standard and multi-crypto environments to protect corporate networks. The AgileSec VPN uses sovereign or custom cryptographic algorithms, as well as the strongest internationally standardized cryptography. AgileSec VPN scales to site networks, mobile, IoT devices and cloud environments.
- Micro Focus announced ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager (ESM) 7.0, the latest version of its enterprise-level threat detection system. ESM helps security-operations centers expand their cybersecurity footprints to quickly respond to fast-moving threats by using real-time intelligence to identify and impede potential cyberattacks. The latest version includes improved correlation fidelity with more contextual event analysis, more efficient resource usage and improvements to ESM availability and redundancy.
- Fidelis Cybersecurity launched the latest version of its Elevate platform, which now can protect cloud assets by deploying and managing deception defenses in cloud environments. The new capabilities allow enterprises to mimic their cloud assets and lure attackers to the deception environment to push attacks from their critical systems in the cloud or on-premises.
- A10 Networks introduced One-DDoS Protection, featuring software enhancements to its high-performance appliances to bolster their defense against distributed-denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks. The One-DDoS Protection uses machine learning to automate a wide range of protections, including peacetime traffic learning, detection threshold settings and fast mitigation response. The new capabilities are available on A10 Thunder ADC (Application Delivery Controller), CGN (Carrier Grade Networking) and CFW (Converged Firewall) product lines with orchestrated attack scrubbing on Thunder TPS (Threat Protection System).
- RedLock announced enhanced security and compliance capabilities for Azure cloud environments through an integration with Microsoft Azure Network Watcher, which provides insights into network traffic patterns. By integrating with Azure Network Watcher, RedLock’s Cloud 360 platform gains a wide range of new features, including discovery and inventory of all cloud assets, assessment and reporting on compliance against industry standards and detection of threats such as network intrusions, account compromises and insider threats.
- Aqua Security introduced its collaboration with VMware which will help enterprises protect applications deployed across virtual machines and containers. The collaboration combines Aqua Container Security Platform and VMware AppDefense to provide enterprise security teams with integrated tools to secure applications that include containerized and non-containerized components. By combining the tools, enterprise security teams will gain improved visibility across VMs and containers, as well as protections from running VMs that don’t derive from approved VM images.
- LogicHub unveiled a partnership with Anomali to provide automated threat detection and response capabilities for IT security teams using LogicHub’s intelligent security automation tools and Anomali’s early threat detection capabilities. The collaboration aims to reduce false positives in reporting and to enable security operations teams to bring in threat intelligence to their automated investigation process.
The RSA 2018 conference continues through April 20.