PRESS RELEASE — Channel Partners, the leading provider of news and analysis to indirect sales channels serving the digital services industry, has announced the members of the 2018-19 Editorial Advisory Board and Business Advisory Board. Members of the boards will serve one-year terms, during which they will provide input and expert guidance in the development of Channel Partners’ publications and programs, as well as contributing to the content.
Channel Partners and Channel Futures have united under one editorial banner and to that end, members of the Editorial Advisory Board will contribute to both sites, covering the full channel and technology spectrum.
Members of the 2018-19 Channel Partners Editorial Advisory Board include:
- Carolyn April, Senior Director, Industry Analysis, CompTIA
- Rick Beckers, President, CloudTech1
- Jennifer Bodell, Vice President of Channel, Pax8
- Paul Cronin, Executive Consulting, IT Careers Foundation
- Michelle Curtis, Director, IoT Practice, North America, Tech Data
- Julie Dzubay, Vice President of Sales Operations, WTG
- Shaquille Fontenot, Director of Marketing, CNSG
- Angela Hefner, Director of Partner Support for the Southeast, Telarus
- Jay McBain, Principal Analyst, Global Channels, Forrester Research
- Rachel McNeese, Founder and President, Richardson Communications
- Jo Peterson, Co-chair and Director of Strategy, Cloud Girls
- Bryan Reynolds, Senior Manager Post Sales, TBI
- Sean Riley, Research Director, IDC
- Shane Stark, Director of Operations, Carrier Access
- John Tonthat, Executive Director, Ingram Micro
- Rhonda Trainor, Director of Merchandising, ScanSource
- Larry Walsh, CEO and Chief Analyst, The 2112 Group
Members of the Channel Partners 2018-19 Business Advisory Board include:
- Amy Bailey, Vice President of Marketing, Telarus
- Vince Bradley, CEO and President, WTG
- Kristi Brown, Senior Director, Marketing, Vonage
- Jennifer Gallego, Executive Vice President of Channel Sales, Avant Communications
- Bill Hooper, Managing Director, Partner Channel, Verizon
- Chris Jones, Assistant Vice President of Channel Sales, AT&T
- Gina Kennedy, Vice President of Marketing, Fusion
- Brian Leonard, Director of Marketing, Intelisys
- Mitch Lopez, Director, Channel Marketing, Spectrum Enterprise
- David Portnowitz, Vice President, Marketing, Star2Star
- Cathy Rieb, Director, Campaigns & Events, Wholesale, Indirect & Alliances, CenturyLink
- Eric Stark, Sales Director – Global Business, ViaSat
- Bill Steen, Director, Channel Marketing, Comcast Business
- Heather Tenuto, Vice President of Channel Services, Office Depot
Channel Partners is joining forces with Channel Futures to provide the industry’s broadest and deepest coverage of the new channel that comprises both traditional partners reinventing themselves for a digital future and an array of newcomers that see opportunities to deliver customer value.
For more than 25 years, Channel Partners has been the undisputed leader in providing news, analysis and education to the indirect sales channels serving the business technology and communications industry. In addition, Channel Partners online (www.channelpartnersonline.com) delivers a constant content stream of unique and breaking industry news, feature articles and premium downloadable content. As official media of Channel Partners Conference & Expo and Channel Partners Evolution, Channel is the market leader that channel professionals turn to first.
Channel Futures is devoted to helping the architects of the digital revolution better manage their operations and deliver higher-value business solutions to end customers. Leveraging the best of The VAR Guy, MSPmentor, Talkin’ Cloud and more, Channel Futures provides inspiration, insights and tools to the diverse ecosystem of companies that comprise the “new channel,” which includes managed service providers (MSPs), systems integrators, born-in-the-cloud companies, telecom agents, VARs and other market specialists that operate outside of the traditional information and telecommunications technology (ICT) ecosystem.