**Editor’s Note: Click here for our recent list of “Top Partners: The Best of the Best,” featuring channel partners recognized by numerous companies in the industry.**
AVAYA ENGAGE — Avaya on Monday announced its Partner of the Year awards across five categories (Innovation, Midmarket, U.S. Federal, Cloud and Service), in addition to an award for Overall U.S. Partner of the Year.
“Our partners are integral to Avaya’s success, so I’d like to congratulate all of our award winners for their commitment to customers and their passion for results over the past year,” said Gary Levy, Avaya’s vice president of U.S. channels. “By continuing to focus on innovation and giving our customers the tools they need to transform their business, we will succeed together.”
The following winners were announced during Avaya Engage in New Orleans:
- Innovation Partner of the Year: Arrow Systems Integration. The company created Connect SDKs for Avaya Breeze.
- Midmarket Partner of the Year: Carousel Industries of North America. The company followed up “staggering growth in 2016 to achieve outstanding sales of Avaya midmarket solutions over the past year,” Avaya said.
- U.S. Federal Partner of the Year: Ronco Communications. The company continued to lead with Avaya in deals it pursued in both its commercial markets and in the federal space.
- Cloud Partner of the Year: AT&T. Within the first year of launching Avaya Cloud Communications and Contact Center Service (ACCS-E), AT&T contracted with three U.S.-based national clients and built a sales funnel of more than 50 opportunities.
- Service Partner of the Year: ConvergeOne, following up last year’s wins for Service Partner of the Year and Overall Partner of the Year.
- Overall Partner of the Year: Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions. Focused on enterprise and upper midmarket, the company serves a wide range of customer verticals across the entire Avaya solution portfolio.