**Editor’s Note: Click here for our recent list of “Top Partners: The Best of the Best,” featuring channel partners recognized by numerous companies in the industry.**
Collaboration software provider Atlassian has honored 12 partners at its annual Partner of the Year Awards ceremony for their efforts during the prior fiscal year.
Atlassian has more than 400 solution partners globally and more than one-quarter of its revenue comes through the channel.
“These partners achieved remarkable milestones during Atlassian’s fiscal year 2017,” said Martin Musierowicz, Atlassian’s channel chief. “They are examples of the quality services and innovative products Atlassian’s partners offer.”
Last month, Atlassian rebranded and unveiled a new look. It also launched its Stride communication platform.
Atlassian solution partners and marketplace vendors received awards in the following 16 categories:
Solution Partner Awards
- New Business — Global Winner: Mumo Systems
- Customer Growth — Regional Winners: R3D Consulting, Avisi B.V., GLiNTECH
- Enterprise — Global Winner: Valiantys
- JIRA Service Desk — Global Winner: Isos Technology
- Cloud — Global Winner: Praecipio Consulting
- Dev Tools — Global Winner: Clearvision
- Emerging Markets — Global Winner: Infosysta
- Thought Leadership — Global Winner: Riada
- Rising Star — Global Winner: Forty8Fifty Labs
- Platinum Solution Partner — Global Winner: cPrime
Marketplace Vendor Awards
- Best New Vendor — Global Winner: Good Software
- Fastest Server Growth — Global Winner: Code Barrel for Automation for JIRA
- Fastest Cloud Growth — Global Winner: SoftwarePlant for BigGantt
- Best Integration — Global Winner: yasoon for Outlook App for JIRA
- Most Innovative — Global Winner: ProjectBalm for Risk Register
- Top Community Ambassador — Global Winner: David Pinn