… the applications and information they need when they need it in today’s high-velocity business climate.”
- A Leading SaaS Company Focused on MSP, SMB and Mid-Market IT Challenges – Assets from both companies fill gaps in their respective product lines, resulting in better experiences and outcomes for our customers. In addition, the scale and stability of the combined company enables accelerated growth of the businesses.
- A Shared Focus on Innovation Enhanced by Scale – The merger brings together the combined resources of each company to address the challenges customers face in the wake of increased cyber threats, the proliferation of data across disparate platforms and applications, and the adoption of hybrid-cloud architectures compounded by the increased reliance on digital assets and decreased tolerance for IT downtime and outages.
- A Talented Team Positioned to Capture Exciting Growth Opportunities – Through a commitment to retaining the best talent from both companies, the new combined company will have more resources to pursue growth strategies and to provide customers with the best experience, all lead by a seasoned management team with a track record of success in the MSP, SMB and Mid-market.
- A Market Leading Technology Platform – The combined platform represents more than 40 patents pending or granted and uniquely provides full compute and network continuity in the cloud, provable site recovery time objectives of 1 hour, virtual development and test lab capability, and single-click, orchestrated disaster recovery testing and failover. MSPs and their clients can eliminate redundant infrastructures to achieve unprecedented levels of deduplication, compression, and optimization of data.
- A Dominant Channel Ecosystem That Includes North America’s Largest MSPs – The combined company will have close to 4,000 MSPs including more than 90% of the 100 largest MSPs in North America. Bringing together best practices for channel acquisition, channel enablement and channel support will enable the company to help MSPs increase revenue, improve margin and achieve higher levels of customer retention.
About Axcient (@Axcient)
Axcient solves complicated technology problems with powerfully simple cloud solutions to enable businesses to run at their full potential. Axcient’s cloud-based disaster recovery and data protection platform empowers businesses of all sizes to operate with the resilience and agility of the world’s largest enterprises while dramatically reducing data center footprint, complexity and cost. Thousands of businesses trust Axcient to keep their applications running, their data centers lean and employees productive.
About eFolder (@eFolder)
eFolder delivers cloud business continuity, cloud file sync, and cloud to cloud backup solutions through its network of MSPs, cloud service providers, system integrators, and VARs. eFolder enables its partners to protect and empower business productivity for their clients, and generate highly profitable, recurring revenue. eFolder also empowers cost-effective partner and end-user private clouds, allowing partners to meet the needs of any client, regardless of size or readiness to engage in public cloud services.