**Editor’s Note: Click here for our breakdown of 10 CRM apps (Insightly mentioned below) that could improve your business.**
MICROSOFT WORLDWIDE PARTNER CONFERENCE — Distributor Tech Data took the cover off additions to its TDCloud portfolio and announced an update to its StreamOne provisioning, billing and marketing engine at Microsoft’s annual event on Tuesday in Orlando.
First, the company said its proprietary StreamOne platform, which aims to offer solution providers scale and operational scope, will be available for resellers and managed service providers to share with end users through white-label store fronts later this year.
Next are a handful of cloud-related partnerships:
- A new, exclusive agreement with cloud-enablement provider BitTitan, means that Tech Data partners in Europe can sell BitTitan’s software for migration and onboarding challenges. They’ve been offered through Tech Data in the U.S., Canada and Latin America since 2013.
- TDCloud now is offering SkyKick’s full portfolio of products to its solution providers in the U.S. SkyKick’s products are designed to make the Office 365 transition easy.
- Partners looking to help customers simplify and speed up cloud adoption can buy CloudGenera’s suite of services in the Tech Data Cloud Solutions Store. CloudGenera offers assessment services and a cloud-analytics platform to help determine the best cloud delivery model, provider, cost, infrastructure and more for an application.
- Tech Data announced plans to offer Insightly’s CRM software to its cloud portfolio. Insightly, which targets small and growing businesses, is designed to integrate seamlessly with Office 365/Outlook 2013.
- TD Cloud has added Office 365 Adoption to its Solutions Store via a deal with MessageOps. The managed service allows solution providers to offer end users services that accelerate adoption, active use and consumption of Office 365.
Follow senior online managing editor Craig Galbraith on Twitter.