**Editor’s Note: Click here for our recent list of “Top Partners: The Best of the Best,” featuring channel partners recognized by numerous companies in the industry.**
TELARUS 2015 PARTNER SUMMIT — Master agent Telarus recognized its top five suppliers, top 10 partners and a Rookie of the Year partner during a ceremony Tuesday night at its annual event in Deer Valley, Utah.
Yorba Linda, California-based Solveforce took home honors as the top Telarus partner for the second time in four years, while Comcast Business was top supplier for the third consecutive year.
“I’d like to congratulate the hard-working partners and suppliers on their momentous 2014,” said Adam Edwards, CEO of Telarus. “Their raw determination and focus helped them raise the bar like we’ve never before seen, and we celebrate their success tonight.”
The remaining list of top partners includes:
- Dynamic Network Advisory – Salt Lake City, Utah
- KDG Consulting – Fort McCoy, Florida
- Eric Ryan Corp. – Ellwood City, Pennsylvania
- Innovative Business Solutions – Castle Rock, Colorado
- Telepoint – Mead, Washington
- New World Communications – McKinney, Texas
- Telco Solutions – Norcross, Georgia
- AOS – Chula Vista, California
- TelAdvocate – Wesley Chapel, Florida
Vertical Network Solutions of Lehi, Utah, was recognized as Top Rookie of the Year in the Partner Category.
Telarus’ remaining top suppliers honored Tuesday night were ACC Business, Level 3 Communications, Time Warner Cable Business Class and Windstream.
Telarus offers business data, voice, cloud and data-center services through its collection of partners.
Follow senior online managing editor Craig Galbraith on Twitter.