IT distributor Synnex honored 13 companies with its Varnex Signature Awards this week during a ceremony at the company’s Varnex Fall Conference in Las Vegas.
The award categories span several key success categories across the U.S. and Canada:
- Top HP Growth: Government Acquisitions Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio
- Top Microsoft Revenue: CCB Inc., Racine, Wisconsin
- Avaya Partner of the Year: Microtech, Tysons Corner, Virginia
- Lenovo Top Seller Growth: HTG Incorporated, Vancouver, Washington
- Varnex Growth Midsize VAR: Sequel Data Systems Inc., Austin, Texas
- Varnex Growth Large VAR: SEHI Computer Products Inc., Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Varnex Top Revenue: Westwind Computer Products Inc., Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Varnex Spirit Award East: TKK Electronics, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Varnex Spirit Award West: CompuTech Consulting, Woods Cross, Utah
- Varnex Legacy Award: DSSC Solutions, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Varnex Canada Partner of the Year West: Netlink Computers Inc., Richmond, British Columbia
- Varnex Canada Partner of the Year Central: Powerland Computers, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Varnex Canada Partner of the Year East: Solutions Informatique, Montreal, Quebec
- Varnex President’s Award: Steve Hull, Westwind Computer Products, Albuquerque, New Mexico
“This year’s esteemed group of Varnex Signature Award winners demonstrates an unrivaled commitment to driving industry-wide collaboration and channel growth,” said Bob Stegner, senior vice president, marketing, North America, Synnex. “We are proud to recognize these companies and applaud them for their continued success and strong commitment to the betterment of the IT channel.”
Varnex is Synnex’s peer-to-peer community of small-to-medium business (SMB) resellers.
Follow senior online managing editor @Craig_Galbraith on Twitter.