Zayo Group LLC this week released its self-service platform, called Tranzact.
The fiber services provider said users, including agents and resellers, now may buy and manage bandwidth connectivity via the portal including on their mobile devices.
Tranzact’s capabilities include:
- Shopping for and buying bandwidth services quickly
- Browsing more than 70,000 locations
- Searching by building, location type, data centers and cloud providers
- Comparing prices across multiple products, speeds and locations
- Accessing Zayo’s network using its fiber mapping tool
- Adding locations, even those not on Zayo’s network, to quotes
- Viewing and managing existing services online
- Access to live chat
The Colorado-based company said it will keep adding features and functionality to Tranzact.