for our recently compiled list of new products and services that partners can sell.**
Oracle introduced at Oracle OpenWorld this week 10 new Oracle Cloud services for its customers and partners.
The new services expand Oracles portfolio of Application, Social, Platform and Infrastructure Services and are all available on a subscription basis. Oracle Cloud partners will be able to refer and resell the new Oracle Cloud Platform and Infrastructure services through the existing Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Cloud programs. Oracle has referral and resale programs, which were announced last year at OpenWorld 2012. The Oracle Cloud Resale program launched in August.
Oracle’s existing cloud services include Application Services (Global HR Cloud, Talent Management Cloud, ERP Cloud, Supply Chain Management Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Enterprise Planning Cloud, and Financial Reporting Cloud), Social Services (Oracle Social Network, Social Marketing, Social Engagement and Monitoring, and Social Data and Insight), Platform Services (Database Cloud, Java Cloud and Developer Cloud) and Infrastructure Services (Storage Cloud and Messaging Cloud)
The additions include:
- Compute Cloud, which enables customers to leverage elastic compute capabilities to run any workload in the cloud
- Object Storage Cloud, which provides users with a highly available, redundant, and secure object store for persisting large amounts of unstructured data
- Database Cloud, which offers full control of a dedicated database instance and supports any Oracle Database application
- Java Cloud, which provides Oracle WebLogic Server clusters for deployment of Java applications and gives administrative control over the service with automated backup, recovery, patching and high-availability capabilities
- Business Intelligence Cloud, which enables users to analyze data with visual, interactive dashboards for the Web and mobile devices. It also provides self-service data loading, modeling, analysis and application administration capabilities in the cloud without the assistance of IT.
- Documents Cloud, which provides a flexible, self-service file sharing and collaboration solution with mobile and desktop sync, robust security, and integration with on-premise and cloud applications
- Mobile Cloud, which simplifies enterprise mobile connectivity, enabling enterprises to build any application, for any device connected to any data source with enterprise-grade security.
- Database Backup Cloud, which enables businesses to backup Oracle Databases to the Oracle Cloud. It also allows replication of backups from the Oracle Database Backup Logging Recovery Appliance to Oracle Cloud.
- Billing and Revenue Management Cloud, which enables enterprises with subscription billing to capture recurring revenues from new services
Cloud Marketplace, which provides a global marketplace where partners can publish applications and customers can browse through and discover new solutions to address their business needs.