**Editor’s Note: Click here for our recently compiled list of new products and services that partners can sell.**
HP this week unveiled new security products and services for enterprises.
The company cited statistics showing that 92 percent of Forbes Global 2000 firms reporting data breaches in the past 12 months, explaining the timing for its new launch. Enterprises further are struggling to accommodate changing regulations that impact the security environment, and looking for vendors and channel partners that can ease those burdens.
To that end, HP introduced the following:
- HP Threat Central, a community-sourced security intelligence platform that facilitates automated, real-time collaboration among organizations fighting cyberthreats;
- HP TippingPoint Next-Generation Firewall, which tackles risks posed by cloud, mobile and BYOD technologies;
- HP ArcSight and HP Fortify, which help security teams run application-level threat detection;
- HP SureStart, self-healing technology that automatically restores a systems PC Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) to its previously safe state if attacked or corrupted;
- HP Supplier Security Compliance Solution, which protects information flow across an organizations network of suppliers;
- HP Continuous Monitoring, which helps government agencies identify and report IT security vulnerabilities; and
- HP Distributed Denial of Services (DDoS) Protection Services, which use security tools, HP MSS and 24/7 event monitoring by security analysts.