Level 3 Communications honored its top performing partners at a dinner reception last week in conjunction with the Channel Partners Conference & Expo.
Those earning accolades were:
- Intelisys: top partner (highest overall sales) and most new logos
- Avant Communications: top partner East
- Simplify: top partner West
- Select Conferencing: top collaboration partner
- Teleproviders: highest percentage increase in sales
- MicroCorp: highest percentage increase in new agent participation
- RDS Solutions (subagent): biggest deal of the year
- D&M Enterprise Group (subagent): biggest new account of the year
Level 3 recently introduced a new tiered structure for partners and solution providers in its channel partner program, which is designed to encourage growth and reward partners for loyalty and long-term success. The program also makes more resources available to them, Level 3 said, such as increased pre-sales design support, channel manager staff, and support for creating end-customer demand.
Follow senior online managing editor