Cisco announced its top global and regional channel partners at its 2012 Cisco Partner Summit this week in San Diego.
Sixteen honorees were selected from more than 280,000 Cisco channel partners worldwide for their outstanding performance in 2011. Thirteen were recognized for global excellence, and three for excellence in a specific geographic region.
The global winners are:
- Architectural Excellence Borderless Networks: Net One Systems
- Architectural Excellence Collaboration: Worldwide Technologies
- Architectural Excellence Data Center: Forsythe
- Cisco Capital Partner of the Year: Wipro Limited
- Cloud Partner of the Year: ECCOM Network System Ltd
- Commercial Partner of the Year: Step Logic
- Distributor of the Year: Ingram Micro
- Enterprise Partner of the Year: Promon Logicalis
- Learning Partner of the Year: Firefly Communications
- Public Sector Partner of the Year: Bell Canada
- Service Provider Partner of the Year: AT&T
- Services Partner of the Year: IBM Canada
- Solution Innovation Partner of the Year: Block Solutions
The regional Partners of the Year winners are:
- Americas: CDW
- Asia Pacific, Japan and Greater China: Dimension Data Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
- Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia: Dimension Data South Africa
The Cisco Partner Summit global and theater award winners are nominated by their Cisco theater sales teams. Nominations are reviewed by a group of Cisco worldwide and regional channel executives.