CHANNEL PARTNERS Master agency WTG (Booth #205 at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo) has promoted several of its employees and hired someone from outside the company.
Moves, adds and changes affect the following people:
- Salwa Scarpone, who came to WTG after leading Disney-ABC Television Group’s media relations and communications, has been promoted from director of marketing to vice president of marketing. Scarpone has overseen WTG’s event management for the past several years, work that earned her company more than one “Best in Show” recognition from Channel Partners. More recently, Scarpone rebranded and streamlined WTG’s market presence.
- Tyler Price, who last fall was voted a Top 15 Channel Manager by Channel Partners readers, has been promoted to director of energy services at Energent, WTG’s sister division for energy sales and services. Price will help WTG agents and VARs upsell their customers with electricity, natural gas and demand-side management.
- Tem Wu, WTG’s wireless manager who came from Sprint Nextel, now serves as director of WTG’s wireless unit, WTG Wireless. Wu has worked in the wireless industry for more than 15 years.
- Kelly Wood has moved into the role of operation manager, from the position of service delivery manager. Wood handles orders and customer service, as well as sales support for WTG. She reports to Haini Whittington, WTG’s vice president of oeprations.
- Rob Camargo has become a partner sales manager, after working as a partner development manager at WTG for three years. He now supports agent partners in the western United States.
- Tom Lawless has joined WTG from AT&T Wireless. Lawless is a partner development supervisor responsible for recruiting new agents and VARs, and helping existing partners.