The Technology Channel Association (TCA) on Monday announced the speakers slated to take part in its upcoming Channel Manager Best Practices Forum.
The participants include:
- Charles Lomond, agent channel manager at AireSpring
- Crystal Farley, director of channel operations for MegaPath
- Sherrie Hiller, regional agent manager at TelePacific Communications
- Chris Shubert, director of channel sales at Telnes Broadband (Shubert recently left his long-time position at Windstream to head the Telnes partner program.)
The Channel Manager Best Practices Forum is scheduled for Tuesday, March 27, from 11:45 a.m.-1 p.m., in Florentine IV at Caesar’s Palace during the Spring 2012 Channel Partners Conference & Expo. Topics will include:
- Balancing 80/20
- Maximizing agents’ MMR
- What is your No. 1 job responsibility?
- How do you balance agent business interest with corporate interest?
- Internal relationships
- Setting agent expectations for customer
Space is limited, and conference and expo attendees who want to join the interactive discussion must register on the TCA website.