CHANNEL PARTNERS Channel Partners announced Wednesday at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo members of its 2011-12 Advisory Board. This is the first board that includes half returning members and half new members since the term limits were extended for two years and terms were staggered.
New members include:
- J.D. Baker, President and CEO, ACC Business
- Maurizio Capuzzo, Vice President, Global Channels and Alliance Marketing, Polycom
- Brian Cuppett, Vice President of Sales, ScanSource Communications
- Chris Henry, Partner Account Manager, Nexus IS
- John Macario, Managing Director, TelcoFuture
- William Madison, Director, Channel Sales and Partner Development, Alliant Technologies
- Chris Ragland, Principal, Order Experts
- Craig Schlagbaum, Vice President, Indirect Channel Sales, Comcast Business Services
- Marko Spremo, Vice President Sales, Telapprise
- Scott Stewart, Director, Sales, Competitive Service Providers, ADTRAN Inc.
- Cary Tengler, Director, Consulting and Client Services, Amazon Consulting
- Dale Tucker, Director, Business Development, Qwest/CenturyLink
In addition, Channel Partners added two new special advisors:
- Dan Vidal, Managing Partner, Telecom Advisors, was added as Peer-to-Peer Networking Committee Chair.
- Nancy Ridge, Vice President, Telecombrokers, was added as the association representative for Women in the Channel.
Returning board members, serving the second years of two-year terms include:
- J.R. Cook, Vice President, Agent Channel, EarthLink Business
- Travis Graff, CEO, TC Telephone LLC
- Jeremy Kerth, Managing Partner, Wired Networks Inc.
- Justin McLain, CEO, Endeavor Telecom
- Andrew Pryfogle, President & CEO, Terrapin Solutions LLC
- Mike Saxby, Advisor, Channel Partners
- Rick Stern, CEO, Nitel
Association members, with standing seats on the board, include:
- Agent Alliance
- Cloud Services Coalition
- TAG National
- Technology Channel Association
These volunteers serve as a sounding board for editorial content in Channel Partners as well as seminar content for the Channel Partners Conference & Expo. The Channel Partners staff relies on them for their guidance to ensure that our publications and programs remain relevant and timely.