ClearOne (CLRO) has announced the new INTERACT suite of products, the newest members of ClearOne’s Professional and Premium Conferencing families of products.
Features of the INTERACT include the following:
- Enables Unified Communications in the conference room.
- USB port connects to PC for Skype, WebEX and other A/V conferencing applications.
- Headset port connects to Cisco, Avaya and Nortel handsets.
- ClearOne’s HDConference and new true stereo AEC provides unrivaled audio quality and intelligibility.
- Add INTERACT 8i for up to 16 microphones.
- Integral network management system enables remote configuration, control and monitoring.
- Interoperates with NetStreams IP audio systems.
The new product platforms include:
- INTERACT PRO – A professional audio conferencing system delivering superior value at an economical price compared to any product on the market. The INTERACT PRO product family provides for a complete audio system with unrivalled audio performance and application flexibility, all with simplified configuration in mind. Directly connects to enterprise telephones, PC and HD video conferencing systems and emerging Unified Communication devices.
- INTERACT AT – A complete conference room solution with flexibility in mind. The INTERACT AT includes all the necessary audio equipment for a conference room while delivering exceptional audio quality at an affordable price. Customize the solution with multiple microphone and speaker options, direct connection to enterprise telephones, USB audio, and room controller, plus the ability to connect to rich-media systems.
- INTERACT 8i – A microphone expansion unit for the INTERACT PRO platform. The INTERACT 8i adds an additional 8 microphones to the INTERACT PRO system for a total of 16 microphone inputs required for conferencing, including the new stereo acoustical echo cancellation.
The INTERACT PRO, INTERACT AT and INTERACT 8i will be available for shipment on Jan. 29. INTERACT PRO is priced at $2,995, and INTERACT 8i is priced at $2,495. INTERACT AT SKUs start at $3,000.