Trade association CompTIA has announced its Board of Directors for 2010.
Bob O’Malley, CEO of InFocus Corp. of Portland, Ore., will serve as chairman of the CompTIA Board of Directors for the second consecutive year.
CompTIA also welcomes two new members to its board in 2010.
Mike Parrotino is vice president, Personal Systems Group Sales and Management, Solution Partners Organization – Americas, Hewlett-Packard Co. of Palo Alto, Calif. Parrotino leads a team responsible for executing HP’s overall PSG go-to-market strategy for partner programs, partner development, training and communications.
Robert Stegner is senior vice president, marketing, North America, SYNNEX Corp. of Fremont, Calif. Stegner is responsible for all company marketing efforts in the United States and Canada.
Incumbents remaining on the CompTIA Board of Directors for another year are:
- Mariano Dy-Liacco, director, client solutions, Insight Enterprises, Inc., Tempe, Ariz.
- Robert Godgart, founder and CEO, Autotask Corp., East Greenbush, N.Y.
- Lester Keizer, CEO, Connecting Point Technology Center, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Charles R. Lennon, president, TeamLogic IT, Mission Viejo, Calif.
- Kerry McDonough, director, Cisco Small Business Channel Sales, Cisco, Systems Inc., San Jose, Calif.
- Michael K. Menegay, CEO and president, Mobile Armor Inc., St. Louis, Mo.
- John Noha, channel director, West, McAfee Inc., Santa Clara, Calif.
- Dennis Obial, president and CEO, Government Acquisitions Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio
- Dan Shapero, senior vice president, marketing, Kaseya, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Annette Taber, vice president, business development, Network Dynamics Inc., Oldsmar, Fla.
- Vijay K. Thadani, CEO, NIIT Ltd., Gurgaon, India
- Oli Thordarson, CEO, Alvaka Networks Inc., Irvine, Calif.