OAISYS, a provider of call recording and contact center management solutions, has announced the immediate availability of Tracer version 6.0, its digital recording solution for contact centers. Tracer 6.0 delivers new enhancements to better support large-scale, enterprise-wide deployment of the Tracer professional interaction management solution. Tracer’s live call and auto call-monitoring functionality, as well as improved agent coaching and evaluation features, reduce training costs and increase revenue, driving overall profitability for contact centers, the company said.
Tracer utilizes patent-pending OAISYS Portable Voice Document (PVD) technology to capture telephone-based interactions as digital call recordings, or voice documents, that are available to store, organize, playback, annotate and share with others as needed. This core PVD functionality is paired with Tracer’s contact center management features, including employee performance evaluations, the ability to live monitor calls and generate quality and resource utilization reporting.
New Tracer feature enhancements include:
- Live Call Monitor: Tracer’s integrated Live Call Monitor feature allows users to connect to one or more Tracer systems, each with up to 192 channels, to monitor agent interactions with customers in real time.
- Auto Call Monitor: Tracer’s Auto Call Monitor feature provides real-time automatic live monitoring of calls meeting criteria pre-defined by management.
- Live Annotations and Coaching: Tracer’s live annotations and coaching capabilities enable supervisors to add text annotations directly to calls during live monitoring, permitting their observations to be captured in real time. Integrated instant messaging lets supervisors coach agents directly and unobtrusively, allowing them to influence the quality of interactions.
- Quality Control Work Queues: Tracer’s quality control work queues allow users to create rules for the count and types of calls that supervisors must evaluate. This improves the speed and efficiency with which agent evaluations are completed, while also ensuring supervisor objectivity.
- Automated Call Organization: Tracer’s automated call-organization feature identifies calls that meet set criteria based on call filters, such as agent ID or extension lists, and categorizes them within a specific search folder, which streamlines performance evaluation.
- Owner’s Report: Tracer’s Owner’s Report feature clearly reveals who is using Tracer, how often and for what purpose.