A new teleconference service is on the hunt for service provider and agent partners to help it showcase its next-generation audio conferencing service. ZipDX is differentiating itself in a crowded market with a focus on ease of use (look ma! No passcodes!), better call quality and productivity enhancements.
- Support for Wideband Audio
- Next-Generation Business Conferencing: This includes online registration and profile creation; the ZipDX host decides which call features are activated and how the conference will start and end; and when using an online calendar program to invite ZipDX participants, the system learns about the participants and enables them to set up their own profiles.
- No-Codes Conferencing: Each participant invited to the meeting can complete the simple registration process. When it’s time for the call, ZipDX utilizes the “call me” feature to automatically dial out to each participant, or the system will recognize them as they dial in, eliminating the need for codes and ensuring call security. Anyone not registered uses their unique, temporary PIN to access the call. The host can also dial out to other people while the conference is in progress, instantly making them part of the meeting.
- Real-Time Customer Portal & Dashboard: During the call, the host and participants can view the call dashboard online or on the phone display on certain Polycom phones.
- ZipDX interactive Web site: This allows for customization, real-time monitoring, and caller interaction and generates a conference summary. Hosts can mute noisy participants, invite people to vote on a topic, raise a hand with a question or move participants to private rooms.
- Call Recording: The system generates an MP3 file that is posted to the host’s conference page at the end of the call.
- Accounting Tools: Users can instantly authorize new users, segregate calls by department, set any necessary limits and view call records online at any time.