The Top 100 Managed Service Providers were named this week in a report published by Nine Lives Media Inc., publisher of MSPmentor.net. This is the second annual MSPmentor 100 report, identifying the world’s 100 most progressive MSPs.
The free MSPmentor 100 report is based on data from MSPmentor’s global online survey, conducted October through December 2008. Companies are ranked on a range of metrics, such as total managed services revenue, annual growth and per-employee financial metrics.
Among the report highlights, MSPmentor 100 companies generated a combined $799 million in annual managed services revenue in 2008, up 46 percent from 2007. They remotely manage 870,531 devices in 2008, up 146 percent from 2007. And, they are pushing deeper into new business opportunities including managed unified communications (29.1 percent), software as a service-based CRM (18.4 percent) and managed video surveillance (17.3 percent).
The top 10 companies from The MSPmentor 100 are:
1. mindSHIFT Technologies Inc., Fairfax, Va.
2. Perimeter eSecurity, Milford, Conn.
3. Alpheon Corp., Morrisville, N.C.
4. MicroMenders, San Francisco
5. Appia Communications Inc., Traverse City, Mich.
6. U&D Square Solutions PVt. Ltd., Pune, India
7. ThePlanet.com Internet Services Inc., Houston
8. Cobweb Solutions Ltd., Fareham, U.K.
9. Thrive Networks Inc., Concord, Mass.
10. Littlefish IT Support, Nottingham, U.K.
SD-WAN unlocks unprecedented growth potential for customers and revenue potential for partners. Learn more in our l hhttps://t.co/uP5p0ZRPp3
May 18 2018 @ 20:40:07 UTC