Aspect, a unified communications (UC) solutions provider, has introduced six new UC applications for the contact center that use software to target operational objectives with a specific set of capabilities. The UC applications utilize the capabilities from its Aspect Unified IP and PerformanceEdge Microsoft .Net Web services-based platform products to help companies enhance their customer service, collections, and sales and telemarketing business process.
UC applications from Aspect include:
- Seamless Customer Service delivers call response tools, including coordinated self-service/live service and integrated assistance to improve first-call resolution.
- Blended Interaction provides inbound, outbound, self-service and workforce optimization capabilities and gives contact centers greater visibility, control and staffing efficiency.
- Streamlined Collections automates early-stage collections and enables expert agent engagement for a more effective delinquent account targeting strategy.
- Optimized Collections utilizes performance, workforce and campaign management to enhance contact and calling strategies.
- Productive Workforce delivers tools and processes to motivate agents throughout their workforce lifecycle to improve operations.
- Productive Workforce for Aspect eWorkforce Management helps Aspect eWorkforce Management users optimize resource utilization and adopt a continuous improvement culture.