Premiere Global Services Inc. (PGI) announced a major upgrade of its Web-collaboration technology, Netspoke.
The upgrade includes new personal meeting rooms that provide for quicker entry on the Web and dial-out access for audio participants, ensuring all meetings start on time. Netspoke users can now enjoy the following:
- Personal Meeting Room – Access personal meeting rooms with dedicated URLs.
- Dial-Out – Share a meeting-room URL and let Premiere Global dial out directly to meeting participants so there is no need to locate a phone number or passcode.
- Video Settings – Create a virtual face-to-face meeting through better video quality and bandwidth controls for multipoint video.
- Participant Controls – Keep participants engaged with instant feedback tools that measure status or mood and allow for hand-raising within the Web interface.
- PowerPoint Uploads – Upload presentation changes directly from within the Netspoke interface.
Premiere Global is offering a free 14-day Netspoke trial. Pricing starts at $46.95 per month.