ATLANTIC-ACM has unveiled its Business Telecom Services Excellence Award winners for 2008. The awards were presented by CEO Dr. Judy Reed Smith during a ceremony at the Yale Club of New York.
The winners are:
- AT&T: Retail Incumbent Brand, Network, SMB Voice Value, Large Business and Enterprise Voice Value
- Embarq: Retail Incumbent Provisioning, Customer Service, Large Business and Enterprise Data Value
- Fibertech: Retail Competitor Sales Reps, Provisioning, Network, Customer Service, Large Business and Enterprise Data Value
- PAETEC: Retail Competitor Large Business and Enterprise Voice Value
- Qwest: Retail Incumbent Sales Reps, Billing
- Time Warner Telecom: Retail Competitor Brand, Billing, SMB Voice Value, SMB Data Value
- Windstream: Retail Incumbent SMB Data Value
They were chosen based on data and analysis for the forthcoming study, the “2008 Business Telecom Services Carrier Report Card.” The report card is based on more than 200 individual evaluations of carriers in key product and service categories.