IgeaCare Systems Inc., through its VoiceGate Division, is pleased to announce the introduction of ConversationPRO for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.
“Contact and call center agents now get a Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM screen launch populated with the caller contact information, along with a pre-announcement (text to speech) of who is calling before they can even pick up the phone,” said Paul Perryman, president of the VoiceGate Division.
“Using computer telephony integration allows us to not only provide advanced call detail reporting to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, it also allows us to trigger call recording and save these call logs as voice documents. The twinning of these two products (Dynamics CRM and ConversationPRO) deliver feature functionality unparalleled in this space — we have already started replacing competitive CRM systems that simply can’t deliver based on screen launch or call record functionality, let alone the Microsoft CRM’s ease of use,” said Perryman.
ConversationPRO is a “switch agnostic” telephony server providing the following features for Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
– Dynamic Screen Launch — Automatically populate and launch the CRM console with caller contact information.
– Call Recording Store and Forward — Record conversations, retrieve and disseminate by e-mail.
– Live Call Monitoring (Networked) — Listen to agent or employee conversations live through your desktop speakers.
– Live Coaching — Improve closing ratios using Live Call Monitoring and Instant Messaging.
– Off Premise Live Monitoring — Monitor agents’ conversations from any phone or cell phone, anywhere in the world.
– Advanced Call Reporting — Retrieve detailed reports on time spent on calls, who called and when they called.
– Remote Screen Launch — Remotely, from anywhere in the world, automatically populate CRM console.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 launch kicked off in Vancouver B.C., on Jan. 30, the first of a North American 28-city tour ending in Phoenix on April 17.
Security and UCaaS and SD-WAN, the triple-headed monster, dominated the news last week. https://t.co/Yoq7yrjhkf
October 19 2018 @ 21:53:25 UTC