BSG Clearing Solutions today announced a credit card processing solution for North America.
The service provides secure credit card processing for all major credit card associations and adds a comprehensive analytic fraud service for transaction risk management.
BSG, a provider of clearing and settlement, payment services and financial risk management, began merchant implementations and processing of consumer credit cards approximately six months ago, although today marks the official launch.
Were pleased to extend our suite of payment options with the introduction of credit card processing to our customers, said Patrick Haynes III, CEO at BSG. Our offering further expands BSG Clearing Solutions reach and capabilities as a trusted and reliable billing solutions provider, making service and bundling easier, enhancing revenue opportunities and improving cash flow.
The solution includes:
* Risk management and analytic fraud services, with screening tools for velocity checks, geo-location, rule weighting, risk scoring and others. It also includes a proprietary database of 15 years of historical LEC billing data.
* The WebTrack reporting tool, for secure accounting and administration over the Internet. Users can view specific data daily and can print customer activity reports on a provider-by-provider basis.
* A customizable recurring billing application, which allows service providers to offer flexible payment schedules and automate transactions on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, twice-yearly or yearly basis.
* Dedicated support, so one dedicated contact at BSG is assigned to each service provider customer.
* Enhanced bundled offerings, including billing solutions. BSGs processing portfolio also includes LEC invoicing, mobile roaming clearing, direct billing and revenue recovery.
BSG Clearing Solutions www.billingconcepts.com
"The big, one-stop-shop providers just can't keep up with this pace of change." goo.gl/fb/Ew3Lq2
March 22 2019 @ 20:35:09 UTC