**Editor's Note: Click here for our in-depth Q&A with Jim Hilbert, channel chief at Aryaka.**
PRESS RELEASE — MILPITAS, CALIF., Jan. 14, 2016 -- Aryaka®, the leading cloud networking provider, today announced that it saw record bookings in Q4 2015, with 117 percent year-over-year growth from Q4 2014. The growth came from new customer acquisitions, strong traction from within its existing customer base, and channel partner contributions across all verticals and geographies.
- Aryaka added 54 new customers in Q4 2015, exiting the year with over 350 active customers.
- Over 50 percent of Aryaka’s new customers replaced their MPLS and legacy WAN technology with Aryaka’s Software-Defined Network Platform.
- Nearly 50 percent of calendar Q4 bookings came from growth in Aryaka’s install base, as many existing customers added new sites and upgraded their consumption levels.
- More than 50 percent of new business came from international markets.
- Aryaka’s partner network delivered record contributions representing over 40 percent of total bookings.
- Aryaka exited 2015 with a record unbilled backlog.
“We experienced phenomenal growth in 2015 fueled by the paradigm shift taking place in the enterprise networking market,” said Shawn Farshchi, President and CEO of Aryaka. “Corporations are looking for an alternative to the rigidity and unpredictability of their legacy network architecture, which is mainly comprised of MPLS and legacy WAN solutions. Aryaka’s Software Defined Network Platform is the only viable solution for enterprises seeking quick deployment, lower network costs and consistent SaaS application performance across their geographically dispersed sites."
Aryaka Announces Key Strategic Partnership with Telehouse Europe, a Subsidiary of KDDI Corporation
Aryaka and Telehouse Europe joined forces to address rapidly growing demand in the cloud networking market globally. The partnership will enable the two companies to leverage complementary technology capabilities.
Telehouse Europe customers can now leverage the benefits associated with Aryaka’s optimization platform, which will be hosted in Telehouse data centers, all of which are interconnected via KDDI’s global network.
Hiroyuki Soshi, Managing Director of Telehouse Europe, said, “We are excited to partner with Aryaka Networks. As one of the most connected locations on Earth with over 500 connectivity partners, our London Docklands campus provides the optimal environment for providers and users of Internet, cloud, network and ...