**Editor's Note: Click here for Channel Partners' extensive coverage of AT&T's inaugural Partner Exchange Summit.**
AT&T PARTNER EXCHANGE SUMMIT — The majestic AT&T Stadium was the backdrop for an awards ceremony Tuesday night at the inaugural AT&T Partner Exchange Summit.
Partner Exchange, the carrier’s channel program dedicated to solution providers, honored a handful of companies for sales success in 2014:
- Elevation Award – Logista
- Most Innovative Sale – ADCom
- Most Epic Sale – Alliant Technologies
- Automation Award – AireSpring
- Rapid Evolution Award – vCom
- Cloud Summit Award – Hitachi Consulting
- Wireless Summit Award – MetTel
- Wireline Summit Award – Alliant Technologies
- Transformation Award – Network Services
Winners took home a cowbell trophy, symbolizing the cowbell that the Partner Exchange team rings whenever a new deal gets done.
Solution providers were treated to a picture-taking and autograph session with Dallas Cowboys Hall of Famer Randy White and a presentation from Robert Herjavec, the successful entrepreneur featured on the ABC show “Shark Tank."
Follow senior online managing editor @Craig_Galbraith on Twitter.