**Editor’s Note: Click here for our recently compiled list of new products and services that partners can sell.**
UCaaS provider Thinking Phone Networks on Monday released ThinkingMobile for Android 3.0.
ThinkingMobile for Android 3.0 includes the following features:
- Support for instant messaging and SMS/MMS
- A home screen that shows users’ most recent activity, bringing the most important items to their attention
- A “recent calls" notification that lets users swipe to return the call
- A navigation drawer for access to all application screens, plus the ability to switch between active calls
- A contact details drawer that provides information on contacts
- Avatars that can be tapped to pull up a contact’s details and/or send a message
Thinking Phones also has a mobile platform for enterprises’ iOS devices.