**Editor's Note: Click here for our recent list of "Top Partners: The Best of the Best," featuring channel partners recognized by numerous companies in the industry.**
Microsoft Corp. this week announced the winners and finalists of its Sales Achievement program.
The companies, which are Microsoft partners from around the world, achieved “exceptional" sales results for the 2014 fiscal year.
“As customers’ needs evolved, these partners made the right investments to grow their businesses with Microsoft and are now well-positioned to take advantage of new opportunities in fiscal year 2015 and beyond," said Phil Sorgen, corporate vice president, Worldwide Partner Group at Microsoft.
Here are the categories – and the winners and finalists – laid out by Microsoft:
Azure Sales Achievement
- Winner: Softbank
- Finalists: ATEA and NEC Corp.
Cloud LSP Sales Achievement
- Co-Winners: Insight Enterprises and SoftwareONE
- Finalist: Bytes Technology Group
Corporate Accounts LSP Sales Achievement
- Winner: Crayon
- Finalists: Comparex and PC Connection
EPG Global ISV Sales Achievement
- Winner: Redknee
- Finalist: Jeppesen, A Boeing Company
EPG System Integrators Sales Achievement
- Winner: Hewlett-Packard Company
- Finalist: Dimension Data
Office 365 Sales Achievement
- Winner: CDW
- Finalists: Adelior France and Phoenix Software Ltd.
OEM MNA Sales Achievement
- Winner: Fujitsu
- Finalists: Dell and Panasonic
OEM Named Sales Achievement
- Winner: Trigem
- Finalists: Seiko Epson and Wortmann
SMB Distribution Sales Achievement
- Winner: Tech Data Europe
- Finalists: ComPortal and SYNNEX
US SMB RESELLER Sales Achievement
- Winner: PERSPICUITY
- Finalists: CCB and Palmetto Technology Group
The companies were recognized at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2014, which took place earlier this month in Washington, D.C.