**Editor's Note: Click here for our extensive coverage of Microsoft's Worldwide Partner Conference or here for our recent list of "Top Partners: The Best of the Best," featuring channel partners recognized by numerous companies in the industry.**
MICROSOFT WORLDWIDE PARTNER CONFERENCE — One of the highlights of this week’s Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference was the doling out of the Redmond, Washington-based software giant’s annual Partner of the Year Awards.
Competition was stiff. Microsoft got more than 3,200 nominations from 112 countries for the 46 different global award opportunities. In addition, the company handed out 96 separate “country" awards honoring partner achievements from around the world.
Here’s a sampling of the winners:
- ISV Partner: Sitecore
- SI Partner: Accenture/Avanade
Application Developer Awards
- Windows 8 App Developer: Dell
- Office and SharePoint App Developer: DocuSign
- Cloud Excellence: Ensyst
- Cloud Partner of the Year – Enterprise Customers (CA and EPG): Caase.com
- Cloud Partner of the Year – Small and Medium Business (SMB): Object Consulting
- Cloud Partner of the Year – Packaged Solutions: Cloudamour Limited
- Collaboration and Content: Webzavod
- Communications: Orange Business Services
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Hitachi Solutions America
- Hosting: Triple C Cloud Computing and TeamNetcom
- Mobility: Accenture/Avanade
- Server Platform: CommVault
- Small Business: Bitscape Infotech
For a complete list of winners, click here.
Follow senior online managing editor @Craig_Galbraith on Twitter.