**Editor’s Note: Click here for our recently compiled list of new products and services that partners can sell.**
Vartopia, which specializes in deal registration for resellers and vendors, on Wednesday released its latest platform, called Nova.
Nova lets IT suppliers manage the entire deal registration process all from Salesforce.com. Features and benefits of that module include:
- Support for multiple registration programs and or forms, including program rule validation;
- Synchronization of partner accounts and users between the Nova online portal, where partners submit, manage and measure their deals, and Salesforce;
- No per-user licensing fees: resellers may have as many user accounts as they need;
- Centralized registration management in Salesforce; and
- Specific, customizable deal registration reports and dashboards.
Nova also works with Vartopia Galaxy, the company’s multivendor deal registration system. Supported vendors include Cisco, Dell, EMC, HP, Microsoft, NetApp, Symantec, VMware and more.