Poll: What's Your Initial Reaction to the Level 3-tw telecom Merger?
Level 3 Communications announced on Monday that it will buy tw telecom for $5.7 billion, plus another $1.6 billion of debt. We wanted to take partners' initial pulse on a Level 3-tw telecom tie-up.
- Mega-Merger: Level 3 Agrees to Buy tw telecom
- Level 3-tw telecom Merger: ‘Another Bidder Could Emerge’
- Big Payday Awaits tw telecom Executives If Level 3 Merger Is Approved
- News Desk: Inside the Level 3-tw telecom Merger
- Analysts: Level 3-tw telecom Merger Will ‘Receive Significantly Less Regulatory Scrutiny’ Than Mega-Deals
- Channel People On the Move: Verizon, Tech Data, Telarus, More
- Symantec Partner Conventus Names New VP
- Partnering 2020: Putting the Future of the Channel in Focus — SWOT Analysis Part 4: Threats
- Partnering 2020: Putting the Future of the Channel in Focus — SWOT Analysis Part 3: Opportunities
- EMC Unveils Video Surveillance Technology and Partnerships