**Editor’s Note: Click here for our recently compiled list of new products and services that partners can sell.**
Broadview Networks this week launched OfficeSuite PrivateCloud.
The platform, built on VMware, lets SMBs maintain administrative control of their virtual infrastructure and still use cloud services.
OfficeSuite PrivateCloud provides:
- VMware vSphere and vCloud technology
- Dispersed Tier IV data centers with built-in redundancy
- Administrative-level control over virtual machines, firewall and intelligent routing, load balancing and optional storage architectures
- The ability to replicate existing physical and virtual machines to the PrivateCloud environment
- Snapshot and SAN-based retention capability with automation
- Tiered IOPS-based SAN storage options for guaranteed application and storage performance
Broadview sells through the indirect channel.