BCN Solutions Express says it has enhanced its SIP trunking portfolio so its channel partners may better serve their SMB and multilocation customers, particularly those making lots of outbound calls and those interested in UC or cloud services.
SIP trunking converts calls to IP and routes them through the Internet over a data connection rather than through the PSTN, which cuts down on calling costs.
BCN Solutions Express offers the following features with its SIP trunking service:
- SIP signal and node performance analysis for identify and fixing service degradation before the end user’s experience is impacted
- Digital voice calling with flexible service plans
- Add lines when wanted
- Rapid service setup and low activation fees
- Enhanced Caller ID and other calling features
- Phone numbers from more than 10,000 U.S. cities and more than 60 countries
- Toll-free numbers
- Full 911 coverage in U.S. and Canada
- UC integration
Channel partners may bundle their customers’ SIP trunking with a range of data connections provisioned by BCN Solutions Express. The company helps agents and VARs with design and planning, and implementation.
“Our goal is to embrace new opportunities for our partners to build fresh revenue streams, while serving their customers in a unique, consultative way," said Mike McCrosson, executive vice president of sales and marketing for BCN Solutions Express. “We want to give our associates the tools to offer the best footprint, product set and pricing combination for any customer, including growing innovations like SIP trunking solutions."