**Editor's Note: Click here for our recently compiled list of new products and services that partners can sell.**
CHANNEL PARTNERS — TNCI, a show sponsor, today unveiled Telastic Hosted Voice, the company's first hosted voice platform.
The hosted PBX/IP Centrex application, which runs on SIP, is available now. Telastic Hosted Voice lets an end user choose a custom session option, which provides the ability to separate seats and calling sessions by allowing session-sharing over many locations.
Key features include:
- Find-Me/Follow-Me, fax, and voicemail-to-email
- Programmable IVR, call queuing and auto-attendant
- Mobile phone/smartphone integration
- Corporate directory, page groups and call detail records
- Burstability beyond contracted sessions
- Premise phones, soft clients, and smartphone client support
“Our new Hosted Voice product is the first product in our suite of managed and cloud services," said Jeff Compton, CEO and president of TNCI. “TNCI will continue to evolve as new technologies continue to emerge and shape the telecommunications industry."