**Editor's Note: Click here for a list of recent channel-program changes you should know.**
Arkadin, the collaboration services provider that's adding a UCaaS element through its purchase of implement.com, has launched a new partner portal.
Thing is, this site allows for partner interaction. It's not a static page, Arkadin said.
“Our channel partners have been asking for more resources to grow their business," said Frank Gorkis, vice president of channel sales for Arkadin. “We’ve responded with an engaging portal for a comprehensive support experience."
Once partners register, the portal turns into a theatre-like environment, Arkadin said. There's a lobby where agents and VARs may choose from a range of resources, including:
- Training webcasts, presentations, case studies and white papers
- Virtual theater for viewing stored webcasts
- Design resources for graphical treatments and logos
- A virtual suitcase for downloading and storing items
- A scorecard for sharing feedback and rating the effectiveness of materials
“Our portfolio of services is expanding rapidly," Gorkis said. “[T]he timing is ideal for a single support source to make it as easy as possible for partners to do business with us."