**Editor's Note: Click here for our recently compiled list of new products and services that partners can sell.**
As more organizations deal with the BYOD phenomenon, they're finding that legacy PBXs don't support mobile-centric communications all that well.
To capitalize on that With that in mind, RingCentral Inc. built Office Enterprise Edition, a collaboration and file-sharing platform for smartphones, tablets and computers. The system comes with the following features and capabilities:
- Multipoint HD video conferencing
- Interactive screen-sharing for presentations, applications, content, websites
- Unified voice, fax, and text with single business identity
- Advanced call management and recordings
- Global conference calling
- Out-of-the-box integrations with Salesforce, Microsoft, Google, Box, Dropbox
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets
- Implementation and support services
- RingCentral Meetings with HD video for up to 25 participants and Web share
- Audio conferencing with standard phones and VoIP calling from any device
- Integrated chat so anyone can initiate private or group chat from any device
"We are eliminating the need for businesses to buy expensive on-premise PBX systems and separate video and conferencing solutions," Vlad Shmunis, CEO of RingCentral, said in a press release.
This is the first release of Enterprise Office Edition, so RingCentral wanted to focus on getting that out to the market with disruptive pricing, the company said. Once the platform is established, RingCentral will start adding capabilities, such as WebRTC.
"What we're hearing from customers is they're already paying for WebEx and Go to Meeting, along with a traditional phone system," said John Forrester, senior director of product marketing for RingCentral. "It's costing them $50 per user just for video conferencing and Web share with no entire cloud phone system. ...So, we're offering a complete, integrated solution."
RingCentral Meetings is powered by Zoom Video Communications. Office Enterprise Edition includes RingCentral Meetings. Pricing starts at $44.99 per month, per user. RingCentral offers different compensation models to channel partners. The Standard Program provides up-front commissions and smaller residuals, while the Residual-Only Program provides just that. There's also a referral program for lead generation.