Juniper Networks has announced its partner-award winners for 2013, highlighting outstanding achievements and commitment in the areas of sales, customer-service excellence, technology expertise and service specializations.
Juniper presented 35 partner awards during its third annual Juniper Networks Global Partner Conference held at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas. The winners were honored at the Global Partner Conference that brought together approximately 800 partners from around the world.
Winners in the Americas for overall performance include: CDW (partner of the year); AT&T (services provider partner of the year); Securematics (distributor of the year); and Independent Technology Group (growth partner of the year).
Regional winners included:
- Federal Partner of the Year: Guidepoint Security, LLC
- West Region Partner of the Year: Blue Chip Tek
- Midwest and South Region Partner of the Year: JMA Information Technology
- Great Lakes Region Partner of the Year: Netrix dba Maron Structure Technologies
- East Region Partner of the Year: Copper River IT
- Central America / Latin America (CALA) Partner of the Year: NEC MEXICO
- Canadian Partner of the Year: TELUS
Click here for a full list of winners, including those in Asia Pacific and EMEA.
Follow senior online managing editor @Craig_Galbraith on Twitter.