CLOUD PARTNERS — IP telephony and interconnection services provider Peerless Network Inc. (Booth 110) on Friday launched a a new colocation promotion for its downtown Chicago data center, located at 840 South Canal Street.
The promotion includes three months of free cabinet space for new customers.
Peerless Network’s data center and colocation facility includes:
- 8,000 square feet of colocation space served by multiple power grids, full DC battery, redundant uninterruptable power supply with dedicated backup diesel generator;
- A ‘high-fog’ pre-action fire suppression system that can use up to 70 percent less water;
- Cooling systems capable of delivering more than 350 tons of cooling and zero points of failure to provide constant airflow, temperature and humidity control; and
- Secure access, camera surveillance and monitoring;
- Direct access to fiber providers as well as fiber routes to other data center locations in the city.
Peerless Network also operates a 24x7 remote support program to provide onsite maintenance and trouble resolution.